We are seeking a Development Scientist Team Leader for our client - an independent contract analytical services company offering services globally. They offer an exciting opportunity to work with customers from various sectors on their analytical needs. This opportunity provides the chance to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in a leadership position and offers a supportive management team with training programme tailored to your needs and those of your team.
What you’ll do:
The role of the Development Scientist Team Leader involves:
- The day to day management of a team of scientists.
- To co-ordinate the set-up, execution and closure of analytical projects.
- To work closely with Business Development in the preparation of detailed technical quotes.
- To prepare, review and approve technical protocols and reports.
- Support the advancement of scientific, technical and regulatory knowledge within the Development Team.
- Client account and project management.
- Oversee and input into the development of analytical methods to quantify active ingredients and API constituents.
- Validate analytical methods according to ICH guidelines.
- Support the Development Group Manager providing scientific and technical leadership to the team.
- Communicating with clients to ensure expectations are fully understood and met.
The successful candidate for the Development Scientist Team Leader will be a/have:
- Graduate of Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry or a related subject.
- A minimum of five years’ experience of HPLC method development and validation is essential.
- Proven Leadership and team management/people skills.
- Experience working within a regulated environment is essential.
- Capable of working as an individual and team player.
- Good analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Confident verbal reasoning skills with colleagues and customers.
- Good IT skills.
- Results driven, customer focused with commercial understanding of the business area.
Salary Competitive + Bonus + Pension
To apply for the Development Scientist Team Leader position:
This is a permanent role, on this occasion, LiCa Scientific Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job