Job Title - Development Coordinator
Package - Up to £45,000 + Package (DOE)
Location - Altrincham
We are currently searching for an experienced Development Coordinator, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Altrincham area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability.
- Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met.
- Apply for and secure statutory body approval of Architectural Design.
- Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
- Dealing with land bidding and tenures.
- Deal with design and build contracts.
- Attend Client meetings.
- Attend design meetings with the highways and planners to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments.
- Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required.
- Reporting to the Development Manager
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Have experience working for a Housing Developer or Social Housing Contractor
- Previous experience within development in a construction environment
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Understanding of local government
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- A background in engineering would be advantageous for this role yet not
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.