Creative and analytical Desktop Support Engineer needed, to join our team and help support our users (your friendly colleagues!) across Derivco Ipswich. You will ensure that all users have the correct and functional software, hardware and infrastructure to fulfil their roles, whilst maintaining a positive can-do attitude.
Juggling requests through our ticketing system, in person and through project related activities, you will be in demand! You’ll be working within a team of Desktop Support Engineers and play a key part in this team, as well as being able to work with autonomy. You can expect to spend around half of your time supporting users & setting up new PC’s/devices, and the other half working on projects including upgrades and cloud migration.
- Ability to prioritise requests and incidents, juggling the day-to-day needs & requests with project associated tasks
- Experience of installing and supporting desktops
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Broad knowledge of PC hardware, software and configuration
- Any knowledge of GPOs, SCCM, Linux or Azure would be extremely advantageous
This role will ideally suit someone with a good knowledge of infrastructure, across PC hardware, software and configuration, that’s looking to join a growing software solutions provider and expand their skills further. You will have a thirst for knowledge and a desire for continuous learning.
In return Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.
*No Agencies Please*
- Software Configuration Management
- 2nd Line
- 3rd Line Support
- Desktop Application Support
- Desktop Tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job