Desktop Support Analyst - East Cheshire - Innovative technology team!
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity within an innovative technology team for a Desktop Support Engineer.
Your new role
As our IT Support Engineer you will be responsible for:-
- Maintaining and supporting the office Desktops, Laptops, Hardware and Networks
- 1st/2nd line support both remote and face to face
- Setting up email accounts and administration
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software
- Investigating and diagnosing software and hardware faults
- Managing access control requests
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Desktop Support Engineer will possess experience in 1st line support in addition to a combination of the following skills:-
- Windows 7 and/or 10
- MS Server 2012 onwards
- Active Directory or O365 Administration
- Experience supporting hardware and software
- Networks, VOIP, AV/VC would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Ability to develop relationships with external clients
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and training within a growing 'people orientated' organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- desktop support analyst engineer ms exchange o365 printers AV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job