At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre....everyone has a key part to play.
Based in Ruddington, Nottingham we're looking for a dedicated Desktop Services Analyst to join our IT Team. You’ll provide a high level of IT based support to the users at our Store Support Centre and Retail Tech Centre. The department works on a shift pattern covering the hours between 8:30am and 6:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Key Aspects of the role include:
• Provide first line support with regard to software and hardware issues including advice, problem diagnosis and resolution.
• 2nd line support for our store support and services team.
• Investigation into new software/hardware
• Installation & Troubleshooting of Microsoft Office 365.
• Landesk Service Desk administration & custimisation.
• Investigation/recommendation/testing/installation of new applications.
• Ongoing support and maintenance of applications used by Vision Express.
• Support to stores of in-house applications including installation and fault finding.
• SAP basic administration (new accounts/authorisation etc.)
• Printing issues
• Documentation of procedures
• Review current systems and propose new solutions with regard to future system/application requirements.
• Project Management - assigning resources and ensuring that timescales/deadlines are kept to.
• Liaising with 3rd parties in relation to the implentation/support/maintenance of Vision Express hardware/software.Job Requirements:You’ll need to:
• Be customer service orientated with the ability to confidently communicate with customers at all levels.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of MS Office and Windows operating systems.
• Have a good working knowledge of IT systems preferably with some exposure to IP networking
• Work effectively within a team with minimal supervision and using own initiative.
• Have previous Helpdesk experience, hardware fault diagnosis and mobile computing would be advantageous but not essential.
• Have the ability to prioritise your workload according to the severity of issues and their impact on the business.
This role will initially involve a steep learning curve as you become accustomed to Vision Express systems and procedures; however the current IT team will assist and provide training where required.
- 2nd Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job