REED Technology Belfast are currently recruiting for a number of Temporary Desktop Rollout Engineers. Interested candidates will ideally have previous roll-out experience, be flexible and have their own vehicle. Please note competitive hourly rate + mileage expenses will be paid in this role.
This role will also be of particular interest in those seeking an 'entry level' IT role.
Successful candidates will be working as part a of a number of small geographically dispersed teams responsible for deploying IT equipment to a large health customer in NI. Reporting to a Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring desktop deployments are carried out in line with clearly defined build instructions and site requirements.
• Mobility and willingness to travel throughout NI
• Own Car and Full driving licence
• Experience in computer hardware and various windows operating systems
• Experience in a customer facing role preferably gained on a customer site
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team & follow processes and documentation
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in troubleshooting issues as they arise and working to an appropriate resolution
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'