Desk Based Pre-Sales Consultant (DBP)
The DBP role involves working with and supporting the sales team in all new business and up-sell / cross-sell opportunities to secure sales of Hosting Services across the Advanced software portfolio. In addition you will liaise with the Field based Pre-Sales teams to support them in ensuring we put forward our best proposition to meet the clients need.
The Desk Based Pre-Sales Consultant will develop an understanding of multiple markets, products and sectors and be comfortable exchanging solution knowledge to customers and prospects via excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Learning and Development
As part of our commitment the successful applicants will undergo an extensive and comprehensive training schedule to train in all aspects of Pre-Sales development and product knowledge. Specifically we will provide a suite of on-going learning, based on key areas:-
· Product knowledge – learning the detailed workings of our Hosting Services and how to present these to clients
· Market Knowledge – understanding the drivers in each of our key verticals and learning the detailed specifics of each market and how Advanced addresses business pains in that area
· Situation Knowledge – you will go through a programme of training to understand where and how outsourced Hosting Services are beneficial.
· Business Knowledge – You will learn more about the business, the people and key stakeholders and gain development in key areas that will benefit you in the role now and in future roles.
Contribute at all stages of the Pre-Sales process including:-
· Assisting with the qualification of opportunities
· Working with the bid team to support tenders, completing bid responses/answering technical questions for customers and prospects.
· Training internal members of staff in the features and benefits of our Hosting Services offerings.
· Supporting work on internal promotion of solution set, to ensure consistent messaging across teams i.e. Sales, Services, Support etc
· Work with key staff on product launches and GTM initiatives
· Support the marketing and Sales Enablement functions in preparing a library of Sales Collateral and materials for use by field based Pre-Sales and Sales teams.
Skills and Experience
Specific Pre-Sales experience is not necessary as we will provide training. However the successful candidates will demonstrate a number of key skills and attributes:-
· Willingness to learn about the solutions and the market
· Good basic presentation and communication skills to small audiences
· Excellent organisation skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to multi task and prioritise under pressure
· Self-motivated to deliver a quality service both internally and externally
· Adaptable to work independently or part of a team
· Demonstrable ability to build relationships with customers, prospects and colleagues
· Ability to develop business analysis skills in understanding customers’ requirements and key drivers
Accountabilities and Performance
· Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
· Additional as part of the day to day activity each DBP will be measured by:
o Supporting the delivery of sales targets alongside personal targets & objectives
o Be adaptable to business requirements/needs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'