My client is one of the UKs best known FMCG brands.
They are in need of an entry level designer / artworker to join them for about 3 months + to work in their busy Advertising, Marketing and Production department.
- To create a range of print-ready, customer-facing artworks that advertise weekly promotions and seasonal campaigns for display in stores nationwide.
- To support the ATMs with project management, administrative and other ad hoc tasks.
- Creating high-quality, product-focused page layouts for weekly in-store promotional leaflet.
- Creating high-quality, trade-driving POS signage for display in stores nationwide (includes A0 and A1 posters, billboards and a range of bespoke items).
- Acting as brand guardian and ensuring that the corporate style guide is adhered to.
- Exporting high-resolution, print-ready artwork files.
- Working to tight daily and weekly internal and external planning and print deadlines.
- Supporting the ATMs with content planning for upcoming promotions and campaigns.
- Communicating to the ATMs any concerns, issues, missing information etc. in a timely manner.
- Updating the ATMs at regular intervals as to the progress and/or completion of tasks and projects.
- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve ways of working and communication between internal departments.
- Supporting the ATMs and the wider production team with ad-hoc tasks.
75 to 100 per day.
This role is best suited for designers / artworkers who are looking for 20 to 25k level positions starting ASAP.
My client will also consider resent graphic design graduates who have been able to gain some kind of commercial graphic design experience as well as more experienced designer / artworkers who are comfortable with the day rate.
Please email me your cv and folio ASAP! You must be immediately available.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- Freelance Designer / Artworker #Leaflets #POS and #Signage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job