Design Technology Teacher
Product Design & Engineering
£138.56+ Per Day
Excell Supply are looking for a confident and eager Design Technology Teacher, who specialises in Product Design and Engineering, to cover a long term vacancy in a North Wales Secondary School.
This role will be full time (Monday to Friday), based in the heart of Flintshire. You will be joining a friendly and capable department, covering classes across KS3 and KS4.
You should be able to start in September 2021, and be able to commit to the role until the end of the academic year.
The role will involve some planning and marking eventually.
Successful candidates should:
- Hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent
- Have experience teaching Design Technology, with a specialism in Product Design and/or Engineering
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £100 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
- Product Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'