Job Title: Design Manager
Sector: Main Contracting
Your Salary: £60,000 - £75,000
Where: North London
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by Phone (Jerome Lewis)
Who you'll be working for:
This large national Main Contractor has already made such an impact on the construction industry over the last 100 years and will continue to do so for a long time. They are looking for a Design Manager to join this legacy.
With over 75 offices across the UK, covering multiple sectors and having already soared through the £3bn turnover mark, they are still boasting industry high standards and quality of work.
What awaits the successful Design Manager is a professional but fun working environment where internal promotion and success are at the very core of the business. Alongside this, you will receive a fantastic benefits package with market-leading car allowances.
New build, refurbishment and general works are the core focus for the Design Manager.
So, if you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Some of your responsibilities:
- The company have a Design Manager role based in their head office and working within their successful division
- Projects will range up to £9 Million
- This is initially going to be working with a team of Design Managers.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for hard-working people who want to develop their level of seniority.
- This is a brand new job and my client is looking to get interviews in place within the next two weeks
- The company will offer up to Â£65K as a basic salary and on top of this you will also expect to receive an impressive car package or company car as well as at least 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- There are annual salary reviews, pension and private healthcare as well as travel allowances and discretionary bonuses.
You must have:
- Candidates ideally come from a main contracting background and a construction background is essential.
- Ideally, a Design Management background would be essential.
- At least five years in a Design related role is ideal.
Let's have a chat.
Stop wasting time and get in touch with Jerome Lewis on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job