Looking for your next big role working as a Design Manager? How does work into the Winter of 2018 sound? We are currently working with a tier 1 contractor to find a Design Manager to work on Heavy Civil packages and Highways.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate extensive experience working on Nuclear projects for Major tier 1 contractors delivering similar packages and shall interview immediately.
Roles & Responsibilites:
- Manage the design process.
- Utilising commercial expertise and contractual knowledge to produce plans in line with client requirements.
- Work closely with the client to ensure project is created in line with expectation
- Manage the administrative aspect of all planning within the business
- Using organisational skills to make sure project deadlines are met and/or exceeded
- Communicate successfully with all internal departments i.e. Planning Department, BIM, Project Manager.
- Previous experience working on major Civil Engineering projects delivering Heavy Civil packages and Highways
- Experience working for Tier 1 contractors
- Minimum 5 years working within the Nuclear Sector on construction projects
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Attractive rates
- Valuable experience on a prestigious civil engineering project
- A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
- Long term freelance work
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.