Job Title: Design Manager / Technical Manager
Your Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 + Package
Where: East London
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Call Harry Granados on
Who you'll be working for:
The fabric of this outstanding developer is built around the simple concept of creating high-quality homes.
A Design Coordinator / Technical Coordinator/ Design Manager/Technical Manager is required to join this lively, buzzy East London office and play a vital role in the delivery or large, new build residential developments across the London area.
With a strong commitment to staff training and investment through internal courses and external training, and a comprehensive package including but not limited to competitive salary, car or car allowance, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and 25 days holiday. This is the place to be for a Design Manager with the ambition to work on a variety of residential schemes on a large scale.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Lead the consultant teams' day to day from the first stage of build design through to completion.
- Manage the project delivery to meet both cost and quality targets within the programme.
- Work collaboratively with the commercial and construction teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and external consultants.
You must have:
- Candidates are asked to come from a main contractor or developer background.
- Previous experience in working on large residential schemes.
- Excellent project coordination skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Extensive technical knowledge and a keen eye for detail.
- A passion for the building and construction industry.
Contact Harry Granados on or Apply now!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job