Design Manager position has arisen to join a well-established architectural metalwork and glazing specialist based near Hounslow. The company have had continues success and growth therefore are looking to get a new Design Manager on board to join their Design team. They work on exciting architectural glazing, metalwork, brise soleil, louvres, cladding and balustrade projects within the commercial, residential, healthcare, education, transport, sports and leisure sectors.
The Design Manager will be overseeing a small team of draughtsman and assisting with the project designs within that team. As a Design Manager you will ensure that designs are delivered and submitted on time whilst ensuring the companies design standards are met. The Design Manager will be required to liaise with the Project Manager and other departments within the company and produce reports on design progress within the design team.
Design Manager Position Overview
- Oversee a team of Designers
- Delegate workload
- Ensure designs are completed and submitted on time
- Ensure company standards are met
- Liaise with clients, project managers and other departments
- Produce reports on design progress
Design Manager Position Requirements
- Strong AutoCAD knowledge
- Previous supervisory or management position
- Industry relevant background (i.e. facades, cladding or structural metalwork)
- Strong communication skills
- Good technical skills
- Ability to commute to the Hounslow area
Design Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy