Salary circa £30,000 dependent on experience
Full time position Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:30
This role will require a person with experience of the timber framed building market, proficient in the use of CAD and able to see designs through from idea to installation.
Day to Day operations
On a day to day basis, you will
- be designing high specification timber framed outbuildings within our portfolio of products.
- be providing manufacturing information to the factory, suppliers, customers and our teams of installers in a clear and precise manner.
- undertake process and product development as the company expands and develops its markets. This will include product improvement and new product development.
- create planning application drawings to accompany planning applications.
- undertake occasional site visits that may be required on site to discuss projects in further detail.
This role will interface with all aspects of the business internally. The core areas will be Sales, Manufacture, Purchasing, Installation and Design. In addition, the role will be required to interface externally with customers, suppliers and stakeholders.
We are ideally looking for someone with a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role who is looking for a new challenge. You should want to further your career and be able to demonstrate ambition to grow this role.
You should be able to demonstrate knowledge and use of CAD software package such as Revit.
If possible, you should have worked in a construction company previously.
- Industry relevant experience (Architecture and understanding of modern construction methods).
- Knowledge and experience in timber framed design.
- Knowledge of leading CAD timber frame software Autodesk Revit
- Excellent information technology skills.
- Knowledge of design project management.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Planning and organising.
- Decision making
- Communication skills.
- Team work.
- Attention to detail.
- Stress tolerance.
- Drive and ambition.
29 days holiday including bank holidays per year taken at set intervals in agreement with the Company. Additional holidays will be accrued for loyalty to the business.
Our client, design, manufacture and install high quality timber framed Outbuildings throughout the UK. Our business is built around providing our customers with a tailored product to a very high standard. In fact, about 95% of our buildings are one off designs, making the design element of our business very important.
We work all over the UK in a variety of market sectors including Education, Equestrian, Sports and Leisure. We are regarded by our customers as one of the best outbuilding manufacturers in the UK and pride ourselves on the quality and reputation of our product.
Interested? Please send your cv by return
- Timber Frame