Our global leading client works closely alongside traditional gas turbine and next generation propulsion systems manufacturers andis embarking on a number of new opportunities across both aero engine and space related programmes. Due to such planned growth they are looking to appoint a number of Design Engineers to their expanding team.
- will undertake engineering designs to solve the challenges facing aerospace propulsion projects.
- will play a key role in delivering a high-quality service to some of the world’s largest Aerospace Engineering companies.
- Working within the design teams you will define engineering solutions to be integrated into the overall engine.
- Interface with clients’ team members and project teams to ensure compliance.
- Maintaining design quality while working within project budgets and time constraints.
- Present technical designs to senior engineers and audit panels.
- Ideally educated to degree level in an aerospace or engineering discipline, with technical expertise in gas turbines or next gen propulsion systems
- Passionate about the aerospace sector with a solid understanding of new & future technologies in the market.
- Exceptional internal and external communication skills with the ability to contribute in a wider engineering environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job