Design Engineer required for a well-established manufacturer of castings and sheet metal applications based in the Braintree area. This role will be suitable to graduate or junior level Mechanical Design Engineers looking for a wide ranging role to expand your skill set.
The successful candidate will be Degree, HND/HNC qualified or Apprentice Served in a Mechanical Design field of study.
Design Engineer Position Overview
- Designing and providing engineering drawings and designs for standard and bespoke products for manufacturing and installation.
- Overseeing the development of products from conceptual drawing stage right through to design for manufacture. Product development and updated design work will also apply.
- Creating drawings via Solidworks of equipment and products to customer specifications and requirements.
- Carrying out CAD administration duties such as design filing.
Design Engineer Position Requirements
- A Degree, HNC/HND Qualification or Apprenticeship Served in an Engineering / Mechanical Design field of study is essential to this role.
- Proficient with 2D and 3D Software such as Solidworks is essential.
- Experience with Designing Sheet Metal Applications would be advantageous but not essential.
- Based in a commutable distance of Braintree.
- Full UK Driving License is desirable.
Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
- 30 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays
- Production Based Bonus
- 40hr Week
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job