Teaching Assistant - ASC
Timeplan Education are urgently recruiting for a teaching assistant who has experience of supporting pupils with ASC within either a special school or on a 1:1 basis. This experience is vital as the school we're recruiting for are an all age SEN school catering for pupils with ASC and associated behaviours. The successful candidate will be based in the school, full time and long term supporting varying ages. We currently have a number of outstanding roles across: KS1,2,3 and post 16!
Our client is based in Derby within walking distance of excellent public transport links plus the benefit of a large car park.
Why work for Timeplan?
- A dedicated SEN consultant with 10 years experience of working with schools in the Midlands
- Excellent daily rates
- Additional training such as : Team Teach, Communication and SEN awareness available
- Should you not be able to travel into Nottingham for an interview, we will come to you!
To apply for this role we require:
- A reference from your most recent employer
- Evidence of ASC or relevant SEN experience
- A current DBS on the update service
Please contact Stephanie Bellett for further information on or directly on
- Teaching Assistant
- Team Teach