Deputy Store Manager
£33,000 up to £41,000 per annum (pro rata) - This role is offered as a 47.5 hour contract and a 40 hour contract.
This isn’t only being hands-on. This is being switched on.
Our Deputy Store Managers keep our stores running like clockwork, working on the shop floor with a driven team of Customer Assistants, Specialists and Shift Managers. We rely on our Deputy Store Managers to ensure the team is working efficiently to complete tasks accurately and on time.
You’ll be given great responsibility, ensuring the team alongside you stay motivated. You’ll be responsible for the store when the Store Manager’s away and be the first point of contact for customers and employees. In return, you’ll have the chance to lead a great team, representing an internationally-recognised growing brand. If you can stay calm in any situation, you’re an effective decision maker and want to build on your impressive people management experience, find out more below and apply for a career a Lidl less ordinary.
The process will include a telephone interview and a face-to-face selection event. We look forward to receiving your application.
As part of our recruitment process, your application may be forwarded to linked vacancy for us to process your application.
What you'll do
- Lead and motivate the team to work to their full potential every day and provide an environment where colleagues can produce their best work
- Lead and motivate your team, in accordance with our Leadership & Company Principles
- Create an environment where your colleagues can do their best work
- Ensure and provide excellent customer service throughout the store and be the lead point of contact for all customer queries
- Check and work deliveries, manage the till area and monitor store figures
- Monitor and comply with legal and company health and safety laws, standards and guidelines to meet store KPIs
- Independent management for the store in the absence of the Store Manager
What you'll need
• To have completed your A Levels or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years management experience in a fast-paced environment
• Full driving licence
• A passion for working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The flexibility to work varying shift patterns
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. We’re proud to have a culture and salary structure that promotes both the equality of opportunity, and pay.
Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're delighted to offer a competitive hourly rate, with 30-35 days’ holiday per year (pro rata). Save for your future with our pension scheme or save today with a 10% in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'