Role: Deputy Store Manager
Locations: Wembley, Blackbird Hill, Greenford, West Ealing, Cricklewood, Hanwell, South Ruislip, Hanwell
Salary: £29,000 - £37,000 based on experience + benefits + fantastic development opportunities
We have a number of opportunities across the North London area including new store openings!
Award Winning Supermarket retailer, stocking a variety of market leading products and serving one in ten UK households are opening more stores in line with their one per week commitment every year, this truly is one of the most exciting opportunities out there.
We are looking to talk to ambitious, driven Deputy Store Managers who are forward thinking and go getting that want to make a difference. Having enjoyed strong market share and sales growth this is your chance to join a market leader offering stability and personal growth. With 600 plus stores in the UK and with plans in place to reach 1000 stores, there are no limits on your career with this exciting, evolving business.
As a Deputy Store Manager you will responsible for:
- Smooth running of the store including managing stock levels, availability of product and store standards
- Support the Store Manager in leading a team whilst working alongside your team to ensure they are motivated to complete their daily tasks
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided
- Develop local customer knowledge and competitor awareness
- Leading a team to ensure they go the extra mile to hit targets and deliver the best results
- Staff motivation, development, coaching and underperformance management
- Brand ambassador
As a Deputy Store Manager we would like the following experience:
- Previous experience in a fast paced, multi-product retail, supermarket or hospitality environment
- Hands on approach to retail providing your team with clear direction
- Ability to plan ahead to keep your store running as efficiently as possible
- A highly professional work ethic and determination to carry out work to the highest standard
- Awareness of company policies and procedures
- Overall management of between 5 - 30 staff
- Excellent organisational and people skills, ability to manage multiple priorities
For your chance hear more about the exceptional retailer, contact Venture Recruitment today!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'