Deputy Restaurant Manager 2 rosette
Deputy restaurant manager for two rosette restaurant in Hook Hampshire
£25000 - £27000k depending on experience
Plus 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days per week
Live In accommodation available, all meals include
Discounted rates for other hotels in the group
Do you want to work in a magnificent Victorian era mansion house, in a two-rosette restaurant? We are recruiting for a very experienced deputy restaurant manager who will assist the manager in overseeing the high-profile restaurant. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Managing a large team
- Assist the restaurant manager with P&L accounts
- To develop and grow the business organically and through new opening
- Leading and managing all aspects of your team
- Engaging your team with clear and achievable goals
- Being maniacal about building a strong culture in restaurant
- Create a customer focussed environment and manage all customer complaints in line with company policy.
- Experience working in a two-rosette restaurant
- Worked in a very high-profile hospitality environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent motivational and team skills with a keen attention to detail
- Great motivator and get the best out of your team
Want more information then apply today.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- fine dining
- two rosette
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'