Deputy Nursery Manager
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: annual salary reviews, target bonus schemes, childcare discounts, in house training, 35 days annual leave, team building events.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, proactive Nursery Deputy Manager for an established nursery near Radlett. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 08:00 - 18:00, Mon-Fri.
About the Nursery | Deputy Nursery Manager
- The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
- In-house chef and nutritionist
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 08:00 - 18:00
- Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links. Free car park for staff onsite.
The Job Role | Deputy Nursery Manager
- As a nursery practitioner you will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
- Provide leadership in training staff and deliver high quality practice within the nursery.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- Office based duties including managing resources, budget control, parent enquiries, marketing and recruitment.
Personal Specification | Deputy Nursery Manager
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience working within childcare.
- You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery and work effectively alongside the room leader in managing the nursery room.
- Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
Required Skills | Deputy Nursery Manager
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification in childcare
If you have what it takes to be a Deputy Nursery Manager, with the following skills, apply now.
Nursery Practitioner | Leadership skills | NVQ Level 3 or above | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare |
Interviews: to be held ASAP
We understand from firsthand experience the demands and challenges of working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well-respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.
- Communication Skills
- First Aid
- Supervisory Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job