Deputy Nursery Manager Altrincham
The role is a full time position of around 40hrs per week, offering a salary of £18,000 - £20,000
We are looking for candidates with deputy experience or a room leader from a high performing setting looking for the step up.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with employers who can offer excellent progression and benefits.
What experience and qualifications must I have to apply?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about leading and supporting a team, and must be at least Minimum Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
Is this position right for you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience as an assistant nursery manager or as a room leader with experience stepping up to a Deputy role
- As a minimum be qualified to Level 3 in Childcare. QTS or Early Years Teacher qualification is desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- An in depth knowledge of safeguarding procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of key legislation related to childcare and education
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive attitude, good initiative, confident and approachable
If you may be interested in this permanent Deputy Nursery Manager role near Altrincham please apply through this site and send your CV. Please feel free to call Sean on for an informal chat.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job