Deputy Head of Retail / Deputy Catering Manager - South East London - Leading Venue - EXCELLENT SALARY!
We are currently looking to recruit a Deputy Head of Retail to inspire and lead a large team for an accomplished food & beverage and hospitality company for one of their clients leading venues in South East London. They have recently undergone a major refurbishment and rebranding on their 40 food and beverage outlets.
Your role will be to delivery consistent and exceptional standards across the retail business - exceeding agreed targets and continuing to grow the excellent service that is offered. You will be responsible for recruitment and retention, the development of team managers and front-line staff - providing inspirational leadership.
You will also be commercially accountable for all aspects of budgets (P&Ls, budgets, forecasts) and analyse performance statistics.
This role would suit a natural leader, with senior management experience - minimum 5 years a F&B management level. It is also essential that you have multi site and outlet knowledge and be positive and passionate about food!
- Demonstrate knowledge of food and beverage operations with a focus on innovation, standards and market awareness
- Achieve forecasted revenues in the retail operation whilst exceeding guest expectations
- operational procedures and staffing to ensure improved customer service and cost savings.
- Maintain day to day contact with the client/management to engender great working relationships
- In conjunction with the Health and Safety advisor, undertake regular health and safety audits of the retail operation and direct corrective action if required.
- Ensure full implementation of the companys food safety policy and procedures
- Build, lead and manage an effective team with clear succession and development plans, ensuring measurable KPIs are set in line with business objectives
- 5+ years experience in a retail environment Essential
- Experience in an Arena, Stadium / fast paced beverage environment Essential
- Experience in delivering quality fast food -Essential
- Experience of managing via a complex matrix of operations within a contract environment Desirable
- Industry Awareness Essential
- To able to work unsociable hours i.e. weekends and late finishes
- Strong leadership, communication and financial skills
- Strong organisational and labour skills
- Computer literate
- A can do attitude
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Creative in thinking and approach
- Ability to deal with a wide range of people and departments
- Standards and quality driven, hands-on management style
- Effective team player
- Assertive, calm, works well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
So if you are a strong manager with the above skills and would like to develop your career within a forward thinking company then please call us or email a CV.
The excellent salary will be disclosed on application.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high levels of applications if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful
- food and beverage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job