This role is essentially to consolidate the revenue generated across entities in the EMEA region; offering high exposure and the opportunity to add value to the business. Directly supporting the Regional Finance Controller and group's regional management teams.
Main responsibilities include:
• Ensuring timely and accurately group financial reporting, analysis and management.
• Taking ownership of EMEA regional P&L and multi-currency consolidation.
• Managing Group Finance reporting for EMEA region
• Making sure statutory accounts of all entities are finalised and reconciled.
• Leading in SOX compliance for the regional finance team.
• Fully qualified accountant
• Previous international or EMEA experience with multi-currency.
• Proficient accounting experience in IFRS, management accounting, analysis, etc.
• Advanced Excel skills, ideally with ability to write macros.
• Ability to form strong relationships and experience in team-leading and supporting.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job