Deputy Care Manager
I have an AMAZING opportunity for someone to step into the Deputy Care Manager's role within a children's residential home in Bodmin, Cornwall.
Your role will be to support the manager in the day-to-day running of the service, which supports young people between the ages of 8 - 18 with Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties (EBD) within an established provider that puts quality and the outcomes of the people they support at the very forefront of what they do.
Are you a PASSIONATE and INSPIRATIONAL senior support worker within children's residential services looking for a move into a Deputy Care Manager role?
Salary: £36,000 - £38,400 (sleep allowance included)
Location: Bodmin, Cornwall (PL31)
Hours: Full-time / Permanent
Shift pattern: 37.5 hours and a minimum of 2 sleep ins per week
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Casual dress code
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave
- Access to discounts for shopping outlets, restaurants and cinemas
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
As a Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the management to run a successful staff team and all day-to-day operations of the home
- To assist the management team with the supervision of junior staff
- Inducting new staff into the home procedure and culture
- Ensuring the highest standards of care in relation to the young people's physical, behavioural and emotional needs.
- Assist senior staff with the writing and maintaining of placement and risk management plans
- Support young people in daily activities including family contact, attending local clubs, 1:1 activities in the community, and promoting independence and social behaviour.
- NVQ or QCF Level 3 in Children & Young People's Residential Services or equivalent is ESSENTIAL
- Experience as a Deputy Manager or a Senior in a Children's Residential Support Work environment is ESSENTIAL
- You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence as you will be required to transport the young people from time to time
- You must be over the age of 21
- Willingness to work towards or already completed the Level 5
If you are passionate about the lives of young people and want to make a real difference, supporting young people between the ages of 8 - 18 with EBD, whilst developing your career path within health & social care as a Deputy Care Manager - this is the job for you!
Click apply today!!
- Mental Health
- Young People
- Deputy Manager
- Support Work
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'