We’re looking for the best Deputy Care Home Manager in the Romford area to join this fantastic residential care establishment. You will join a medium sized home which boasts a great team dynamic and positive culture. Your role will be to support the Home Manager with managing and operating the home and nursing team. You’ll also be responsible for the standard of care that is delivered. This is a full time role, 36 hours per week.
Day to day duties of the Deputy Care Home Manager include:
- Be responsible for the day to day care of residents, delegating to care staff where necessary
- Manage and coordinate activities within the service
- Ensure services are of a standard which meet and exceed regulatory standards
- Assist with the monitoring of financial matters relating to the service
- Contribute to the management of the budget
- Implement and monitor quality assurance strategies and documents
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met within the service
- Actively supervise and monitor care practices
- Deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
- Ensure all support and care practices are evidence based and reflect current trends
You’ll be passionate and motivated, displaying a true passion for care, with experience in a similar role specifically the supervision of staff and the care of older people in a residential setting. Moreover, you’ll be computer literate with an excellent ability to communicate a clear sense of direction and leadership.
Please note due to the nature of the role, the candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check prior to employment.
If this sounds right for you, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job