This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
DENTAL CORE TRAINING ADVISER – EDUCATION
Part Time – 0.4wte/wk (16hrs hrs week)
Who We Are
NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is an education and training body and a special health board within NHS Scotland, with responsibility of developing and delivering education and training for the healthcare workforce in Scotland.
What You Will Do
Key tasks will include but are not restricted to :
• Support the development and delivery of education and training events for dental core trainees and trainers?
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in the planning, coordination and delivery of education and training events, taking into account local and national priorities.?
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the education and training provided, and its impact on patient care in conjunction with external stakeholders, other colleagues and training providers.?
• Support investigation and research into new and innovative methods of delivery, including technology enabled learning and assist in the development of new ideas and projects.?
• Take responsibility for quality assurance and educational governance of all education and training events.?
What You Will Bring
This will include but is not restricted to :
• BDS or equivalent
• MFDS/FDS or equivalent
• Significant experience as a Consultant
• Experience as a Clinical Trainer, Educational Supervisor or TP
• Demonstrable commitment to continuing professional development
• Good working knowledge of the organization and the delivery of the HDS
• Excellent communicator
• Team player
Please be aware that the NES online application system will not be available on Saturday 16 September 2017 due to essential system maintenance - it will not be possible to work on your application in the live system, or to submit your application form, on this date.
CLOSING DATE: 8 October 2017
INTERVIEW DATE: 31 October 2017
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59hrs on the closing date.
Applications must be made on line via our website:
CVs will not be accepted
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job