An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead (to work from home until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months (with the possibility that this could be extended), working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £32800 - 38K pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
As a member of our Planning community based in Leatherhead, you would be responsible for managing a portfolio of our products in the Personal Care and Beauty category.
We are looking for logical, proactive people with an inclination for problem solving and continuous questioning of how things could be improved. Strong communication, analytical skills and the ability to influence others are also key
We have a very diverse team of people from all over the world of varying ages with different levels of experience, so whether you are a recent graduate, or an experienced supply chain professional then we want to hear from you!
The Demand Planner plays a critical role within the Client as it sits in the heart of each of our cross-functional business teams (CCBT). You will work with our Marketing, Sales, Consumer Insight (CMI), Finance and Factory teams to create the most accurate forecast possible so that we can make the right stuff in the right place at the right time.
The Demand Planner is responsible for the total category volume forecast for a portion of the UK & Ireland business. This covers the Category owned 5 -18 month forecast and Sales Team owned 0-4 month forecast horizon with the following priority of tasks:
- Ensure the long-term volume forecast is based on the latest category assumptions working with Consumer Insight and Marketing to build a robust forecast
- Nurture the handover from Category owned 5 -18 month volume forecast to Sales Team owned 0-4 month volume forecast
- Review the aggregate short-term volume forecast and highlight gaps, risks and opportunities to colleagues
- Use functional forecasting expertise to influence, challenge and advise the Sales Team to enable them to build a robust short-term volume forecast
- Be an integral part of Innovation teams, to create, maintain and evaluate volume range forecasts including the estimation and evaluation of potential obsoletes
This is a great job for you when the following relates to you:
- Experience in demand forecasting (preferably in FMCG sector)
- Demonstrated experience in business partnering
- Good knowledge of statistical forecasting
- Knowledge or experience with Machine Learning is a plus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'