The Demand Planner will be responsible for managing the demand requirements of the Blackhawk Gift Card portfolio, which includes brands such as iTunes, Amazon, Google, H&M, Spotify, Next etc, into our large retail partners across the UK and Europe.
The role is part of the European Operations Group and will report to the Retail Execution Manager.
The Demand Planner will:
- Use historical sales and planogram information to maintain the Demand Planning tool to ensure no out of stocks for Blackhawk Network gift cards across all European territories
- Work with the Content Partner Account Managers to create a comparable index for launching new content.
- Manage the timelines for input of all Content Partner approvals in BOSS, ensuring a smooth integration of products into the Demand Planning tool
- Monitor in-channel stock, working with the Business Development Managers to optimise onhand inventory and create seasonal / additional placement demand activity
- Manage VAS requirements with the Third Party Logistics facility - including stickering, card serial recording and destruction of obsolete stock - providing customer costings, and managing the purchase order process.
- Work directly with Content Partners and 3rd party printers to manage print deadlines, and provide business status updates for any at risk products.
- Work with Marketing to ensure new content artwork and recalled product lines are communicated to relevant DP operational contacts.
- Manage regular cycle count and reconciliation process with Third Party Logistic facility.
- Provide monthly Card Partner and Distribution Partner bespoke reporting as required.
- Attend regular Operational meetings with key Distribution Partners and Card Partners as required.
The Demand Planner will work very closely with the Operations team and Card Implementation Managers in Hemel Hempstead on most aspects of the go to market execution piece.
- Degree educated, or equivalent demonstrable work experience
- Highly organised with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Process oriented with an eye for detail
- Passion, commitment and a desire to contribute significantly to business success
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to form new relationships and win trust quickly
- Flexible approach to work and a desire to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Initiative, with the ability to work effectively alone or as part of a team
- Instinct for standardisation and consistency across business processes and functions
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Desire and ability to travel if required
- Good written and oral presentation skills
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of the card, prepaid, card manufacturing or card processing industries
- Experience with a major retailer
Full training in all aspects of the role will be given to the successful candidate.
Blackhawk is a prepaid payments network, a market leader in card-based financial solutions, and the largest provider of third-party prepaid cards. Among other activities, the company develops and distributes prepaid products in easy-to-use formats, such as gift cards, and delivers them to over 165 million consumers each week through a network of retail partners. Blackhawk, through its Achievers platform, is also one of the world's leading providers of Employee Success Solutions, allowing employees to be recognised and rewarded for their efforts.
- Demand Planner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'