An opportunity has arisen to join an expanding pharmaceutical company in a demand planner role. This position will have a global scope with exposure to regional commercial teams, and a high level of internal stakeholder management. This position is essential in this business as 100% service to their patients is their top priority.
I am seeking someone who has a huge amount of drive, ambition and passion for what they do. Unlike most demand roles, this role has end-end planning responsibility so I will also consider candidates who have supply planning experiecne within an fmcg or pharma company, and a desire to expand their knowledge into Demand Planning as well.
- Forecast for 12 months working with regional commercial teams
- Leading the S&OP process for your category
- Optimise inventory and challenge suppliers
- Develop relationship with distributors to ensure seamless product flow
- Working toward KPI's including stock levels, forecast accuracy and project timelines
- Working with quality and regulatory teams to assure compliance with laws and regulations
Only candidates that fit the following criteria will be considered:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Previous supply chain planning experience within fmcg or pharma (either demand, NPD or supply planning will be considered)
- SAP is beneficial but not essential
- High level of analytical skills and advanced level excel
- Fantastic inter-personal skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Proactive, resilient, adaptable and extremely driven
- Excellent organisational skills
If you'd like to consider a step into demand planning withing a fast paced environment, please apply today!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job