Sales & Marketing Professional
Our client is seeking a Sales & Marketing Specialist who can identify and nurture leads in the UK target vertical markets.
Working as a member of the Sales Team, you will be closely aligned with our client to ensure consistent brand messaging. You will leverage existing marketing automation tools to create targeted lead acquisition initiatives which will continue to be nurtured until sales ready. Your internal job title will be Sales & Marketing Professional.
As this is a new role with our client, once established this role will develop and expand from lead processing into a combined Demand Generation and Business Development role. You will generate your own pipeline from a standing start and own complete campaigns from idea to execution.
You will develop effective lead conversion strategies to accelerate pipeline growth and execute UK based demand generation activities. You daily work consists of creating Territory based email and social media content, execute leads through lead generation systems, conduct market research to help strategize and build strong pipeline opportunities and track end report results.
- Generate qualified leads through a variety of channels like email campaigns, social media strategy, trade shows, and third party list sources
- Communicate with the sales organization daily, providing the narrative of each list, helping to strategize and build strong pipeline opportunities
- Develop land-and-expand strategies and outreach campaigns for targeted market segments where the decision makers operate in the UK
- Work closely with their Marketing to assist in execution of corporate driven marketing programs which impact the territory and ensure alignment of messages, brand integrity, events, campaigns etc.
- Build required campaign components in Marketing Automation tools and SFDC per established process from their Marketing team
- Define and report on relevant KPI’s to measure and track marketing campaigns and results. Follow up and measure lead efficacy and performance, generate regular dashboard reports for management
The ideal candidate for the Sales & Marketing Professional role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree or equivalent experience in sales and marketing, business administration, business management, advertisement, or communication
- Have industry knowledge of one or more vertical markets Automotive, Aerospace, Rail/Sea/Road Transport, Defence, High Tech, Industrial Machinery
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Googledocs, Marketing Automation tools (e.g Pardot, Data.com, Zoominfo) and Salesforce CRM and LinkedIn
- Experience working with software domains like CPQ, ERP, PLM, CAD, CAM
- Graphic design experience
- As a person, you are an energetic problem solver, and a team player who understands how to interact with the Sales and Marketing organisation.
Sales & Marketing Professional Benefits
- A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious and international environment where;
- They work with complex and challenging products which redefine what companies are capable of
- They believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- They work closely together across all disciplines
- They believe in knowledge sharing and continued learning
- They socialise together, with clubs for lovers of sports, board games, music and more
- They are engaged and passionately work closely together across all disciplines
- They cherish an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus
If you feel you are suitable for the Sales & Marketing Professional role, please apply now!
Demand Generation Specialist,Marketing Manager, Sales and Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job