Delivery Manager - Property Services
Delivery Manager - Property Services
We are thrilled to have joined forces with Network Homes in October 2023, which now places us as the 6th largest housing association in the UK. Sovereign and Network Homes have come together as SNG (Sovereign Network Group) - an organisation that takes the best of both and makes it even better. With over 82,000 homes we deliver services to in excess of 210,000 customers across the South East and South West.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Delivery Manager to join our Property Services Team in our Thatcham - Greenham office, covering our Berkshire Locality.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you'll deliver customer centric, high quality, value for money property maintenance and improvements to our customers homes through a team of circa 12+ in house trades and external contractors across your locality.
You'll lead on operational delivery of property services workstreams both residential and non-residential portfolio including Repairs, Empty Homes,
Planned and Cyclical maintenance services.
As a manager, you'll role model and set direction within your team by being clear on expectations, giving clarity of requirement and supporting the team and individual performance through robust feedback.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Delivering the right outcome for our customer in a safe and timely way
- Maintaining high quality data within the property systems
- Setting and maintaining high levels of safe working practices in line with Health and Safety legislation and CDM
- Ensuring a detailed local knowledge of customer, asset and investment needs across your locality
- Engaging and working with residents and groups to develop co-created services
What you'll need
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience of managing customer focused teams for the delivery of maintenance services
- Demonstratable knowledge of planning the delivery of workstreams in a customer focussed environment
- Ability to plan, track and forecast income and expenditure against relevant budgets, to deliver a value for money service whilst taking actions to mitigate any risks to Sovereign
- Ability to operate with commercial acumen
- Knowledge of relevant health, safety and environmental legislation with focus on compliance within all activities undertaken by the teams
- Proficient use of Microsoft office suite with Intermediate or advanced Excel skills
There will be some travel involved with this role so you should be happy to travel, have access to a car and a full UK driving licence.
What we can offer you
- £450 flex-pot annually, discounted shopping & cycling scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Industry leading pension scheme, 12% matched contributions plus life cover at 4x your salary
- Flexible working - we're committed to giving people flexibility as widely as possible
- Options for private medical insurance, dental insurance & critical illness cover
- Discounted travel insurance
It's a fantastic time to join us at Sovereign. We have an ambitious corporate plan to deliver an inspiring agenda of change and growth in a sustainable way. You'll be joining a highly skilled team at the forefront of driving these improvements and we'd love to hear from you to explore your skills and experience further.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'