Job Role: Delivery Recruitment Consultant (Retail Sector)
Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Package: £25-£32k per annum OTE (year 1) + excellent benefits
McCarthy Retail Recruitment has recently been named by Great Place to Work® as being the UK’s 2nd Best Workplaces™ (Small organisations). Additionally, McCarthy Recruitment has been accredited with the Advanced ‘Gold Standard’ by Investors in People, which is a testament our hard work, dedication and relentless pursuit of excellence! If you want to be part of an amazing success story this could be the role for you!
Are you an experienced Supervisor, Department Manager or Assistant Store Manager working in Retail who is currently considering a change in career? Do you want to move away from working on the shop floor but still be able to utilise your experience and knowledge from your role as a Retail Supervisor, Department Manager or Assistant Store Manager? Are you tired of working weekends, bank holidays and long hours and not getting anything extra for it… if so, this maybe the opportunity for you!
We are looking for experienced Supervisors, Department Managers or Assistant Store Managers with a background in retail to join our highly successful team that share the passion, drive and determination to achieve.
At McCarthy Recruitment we have plenty of experience of developing people from a Retail background, providing a complete training plan with 1:1 continuous support so that you can go on to become a successful Delivery Consultant with uncapped earnings potential.
We will provide you with an outstanding team environment, a business that stands by its values and a remarkable culture. For all the consultancies that claim to be different, McCarthy truly is. In just under 10 years, the team have achieved some amazing results, worked with several of the biggest retailers on the High Street today and had a lot of fun whilst doing it!
You will work with like-minded, enthusiastic people who enjoy the rewards of working within the recruitment sector. You will be given ownership of your desk, great vacancies to work and a support network that means you can tap into the best talent in the market! As a business we take training very seriously so you will undergo a full training programme that will enable you to deliver. We build long-term relationships where clients become part of our family; we are trusted and have become a business that defines the strength of the retail recruitment sector.
Since our launch in 2005, McCarthy Recruitment has gone from strength to strength, and the time has come for us to expand our family even more. We are a company that doesn’t believe in the humdrum, don’t wear suits on Fridays and pride ourselves on the “McCarthy Difference” that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.
- Work with the recruitment team to maximise candidate response through advertising
- Processing high volumes of applications and liaising with candidates mainly over the telephone
- Generating candidates through searching of the recruitment job boards and building a database of candidates in certain geographic hotspots
- Knowledge of all current vacancies and have a global understanding of the vacancy opportunities for candidates
- Understands what good looks like for all clients, assessing client and candidate requirements
- Ensures active involvement in sales meetings and a proactive approach to assisting with client delivery
- Screens, interviews and assesses candidate suitability against client criteria
- Management of the recruitment process through to CV stage
- Pro-actively plans and organises time to ensure effective use of day, identifying and prioritising key tasks.
- Arranging interviews and sending confirmations to the candidates and clients
What we are looking for:?
- Driven, enthusiastic, ambitious people, who are looking to succeed
- A “Can Do” attitude
- Open mindedness and adaptability - you might get thrown in at the deep end!
- Confidence and an engaging personality
- Previous Management experience within retail or hospitality
What you will get:
- Uncapped earning potential, the more you put in the more you will get out!
- Opportunity to set your own targets
- A comprehensive training and development programme
- An open, honest and customer-focussed culture
- The support of an already successful team
- The benefits of working with a profitable, expanding company that’s really going places
- Fantastic incentives, bonuses and a great working environment including a bi-annual team build
- Unlimited future development
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalized recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Find us online:
- Facebook: McCarthyRecruitment