As a Decorating / Contracts Manager you will:
- Be a key member of staff working for the Contracts Manager.
- Oversee from start to completion multiple decorating insurance claims, managing in-house tradesmen and subcontractors.
- Programme, sequence and source materials to effect successful repairs.
- Control labour, subcontractors and material costs.
You may be required to be on your tools part-time or as required.
The ideal Decorating / Contracts Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable proven track record in a similar role with a strong background in building trades.
- Experience of running a team of trades people.
- Decorating background required but also knowledge of other trades required.
- Insurance related background would be a great advantage.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage time effectively and keep up to date with the workload.
- Able to self-manage with the ability to hit deadlines and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strong minded and decisive with excellent problem-solving skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and essentially be able to fit in part of the existing team.
- Excellent IT skills are required.
- Disciplined with the ability to manage and control expenditure and be enthusiastic, friendly and professional with the ability to generate trusted relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Motivational qualities to exceed client expectations.
- Health and Safety knowledge.
This role would suit self-employed tradesman looking for a new role within a growing organisation.
In return you will receive a salary of £30,000 - £32,000k (hourly paid based on 50-hour standard week 7am-5pm) plus a company van.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'