Future Personnel are offering a great opportunity for a Telephone Debt Recoveries Agent.
A Recoveries Agent is needed to join our market leading client. The purpose of this role is to re-engage with business customers and resolve and recover money owed in a timely manner. You will form part of a highly talented team working closely with the Litigations Manager on aged debts referred over by the internal Collections Department.
Duties & responsibilities
• Highly skilled ability to collect aged debt fast
• Manage caseload of clients- provide appropriate advice within regulatory standards
• Negotiating settlements and repayment options which will provide first call solutions;
• Maintaining customer agreements, including chasing of failed arrangements;
• Pro-actively engaging with debtors to ensure timely resolution and informing them of next op-tions/steps;
• Resolving complex queries;
• Process cases in a timely and cost-effective basis;
• Identify and flag potential customers who meet the criteria for litigation activity;
• Ensuring compliance with appropriate legislation and regulatory bodies and adhering to com-pany policies and procedures.
This role will require someone with a high skill set as a recovery agent, must have current or recent experience in debt recovery, Debt Enforcement or management of late staged debt is essential
What you will require:
• Ability to show empathy and apply assertiveness where appropriate;
• Eye for detail;
• Excellent written and verbal communication;
• Highly skilled Negotiator, you should consider yourself persuasive and disciplined;
• Ability to work under pressure and thrive under challenging cases;
• Able to demonstrate exceptional multitasking skills;
• Excellent organisation skills, oral and written communication;
• Experience in Debt Recovery, Debt Enforcement (1-2 years).
In Return you will receive
• Private Medical & Dental Insurance
• Life Assurance
• Birthdays off
• Perk box Benefits
If you feel you have a passion for great customer care and an experienced debt collector, then click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are actively seeking new employment, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and to see what other opportunities we have available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Debt Management