We are recruiting for a Dealership Controller to join our client to drive their dealership operation. My client has a truly global brand and had some 'game changer' vehicles coming to market within the next 12 months which are expected to be strongly received.
Previous experience working within a Dealership Finance role is essential to be considered.
My client is looking for someone who wants a role within the dealership division of a larger organisation that can offer career development opportunities that are not commonly found in other dealership environments. The key element of this role alongside your financial duties is to drive the performance of operational colleagues.
Duties will include:
- Production and interpretation of timely & relevant MI
- Building a strong system of financial control within the Retail Operations division, including budgetary control, reconciliation, authorisation, physical & cash handling controls
- Formalisation & recording (flow charting) of process & procedure
- Chart of accounts maintenance & Kerridge system supervisor/Super User
- Financial accounting, month-end close & group reporting
- Preparation of budgets & forecasts
- Periodic stocktaking & maintenance of Used Vehicle Valuation Matrix
- Compliance (Financial Conduct Authority; Stocking Loan Administration/Audit)
- IT systems development
- Liaison with company funding providers and insurance brokers
- Staff supervision, coaching, mentoring & development
Key requirements for the role:
- Accurate, timely and compliant financial reporting
- Staffing - getting the best from the Finance Team
- Assisting the GM in developing the management team to deliver challenging targets by reinforcing a culture of authority, responsibility and (above all) accountability
My client is happy to recruit this role on a straight permanent basis but would also consider a 'professional interim' as they do not want to miss out on the right person.
The remuneration package includes a car allowance (rather then a car from stock) and pension.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job