This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Company: Innogy Business Services UK Limited
Location: Oak House, Worcester, United Kingdom (GB)
innogy SE is colorful, flexible, full of energy and creative ideas. We are located all across Europe and together with 40.000 colleagues in renewables, grid and retail we create a sustainable energy system for new generations to live in a world worth living in. We are offering existing and potential customers innovative and sustainable products and services which enable them to use energy more efficiently.
We are looking for a new and committed team member.
Service Delivery Manager
Datacenter Services - Location Worcester, with possible frequent travel to Essen
Innogy is embarking on a major outsourcing journey and is looking for someone wishing to get into this adventure early with next steps being infrastructure transformation and global change. Do you like walking untrodden paths and are able to commit to several days per week in Germany at our global HQ?
This may be for you....
The Innogy SE Information Technology department is looking for a highly experienced, operational Service Delivery Manager to strengthen the Datacenter Services team. Following an IT infrastructure outsourcing project, we are currently building new capabilities, to provide reliable and secure Data Centre Services across Innogy business units and operating countries. As the DC Service Owner, the team works closely with the selected outsourcing partner as well as other relevant stakeholders within the IT ecosystem.
In your role you are the first point of contact for all questions concerning the provision of requested and commissioned Datacenter services, delivered by external service providers.
What will you be doing?
- Planning, organisation and tracking of the provision of data center services from the external service provider
- Encourage and coordinate appropriate and timely responses to disruptions, including the inclusion of necessary resources, as well as monitoring and information on the progress of service recovery.
- Manage the services provided by external service providers and ensure that they are documented, processed and delivered in accordance with the agreed standards, procedures, time spans and contractual commitments
- Ensuring appropriate service level monitoring and escalation management
- Oversee continuous service improvement to optimise operations, including the definition of ongoing improvement measures.
- Responsible for the Service Delivery Committee
What we are looking for:
- Degree in a Computer Science and/or equivalent training or equivalent practical knowledge gained from experience
- Excellent ITIL knowledge, ideally with certification with well-founded IT (data center) experience, including the management of Service Providers.
- Comprehensive understanding of interfaces to ITSM and similar tools
- Solid knowledge and experience in IT contract law
- Strong motivation and willingness to travel
- Strong conversational knowledge of the German language is highly desirable
Why work for us?
Remuneration of between £60k-£80,000 with completely agile working and autonomy. Significant moldable travel to Germany.
Benefits include a bonus opportunity up to 15%, 25 days annual leave, company pension scheme and private medical insurance cover.
- Exciting tasks and varied topics in a diverse and dedicated team
- As we are rebuilding the DC team, you will have a strong influence on design and set up of your area.
- A flexible and independent work structure
- Training courses for further development and qualifications in your area of ??responsibility
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Please apply by 29.09.17 online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job