DBS Catering Assistant
Our clients within the Mill Hill area are looking for energetic and hardworking catering assistants to join their business. You'll be part of a team that thrives off working in a busy catering environment with the chance to progress.
- Previous experience working in a catering environment
- A good eye for detail and able to work well under pressure
- To provide both a food and drink service to a range of people
- Ensure that the work place is kept clean and tidy during and after service
- Flexible, consistent working hours
- Mon-Fri shifts avaible
- Weekly pay
- £8.00 - £8.50
- DBS required, please still apply if you dont have one, we can assist you with getting a DBS.
If you can commute easily to the Mill Hill area and you have a passion for the catering industry we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job