Tigerlily Recruitment are working with an lovely Nursery in Aylesbury to recruit a passionate Manager to their team.
You will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of nursery provision on a day-to-day basis. You will be responsible for ensuring and maintaining high quality practice, safety and well-being of children.
The Owners of the setting are looking for someone to really take the reigns and focus on Occupancy levels and working closely with the Ofsted report to improve the Nursery rating.You will be responsible for all things at the setting, from Compliance, to updating the roles and responsibilities of the staff, from increasing numbers to dealing with Parents queries.
This is a great time to join a relatively new Nursery, to grow with the setting and put your mark on its future!
- To lead and manage high quality practice in the nursery
- To work collaboratively with Room Leaders and the Management team, ensuring consistency and a high quality service
- To be effectively compliant with procedures for Ofsted, Local Authorities and other relevant bodies
- To manage and deliver against agreed Key Performance Indicators, including occupancy, staffing rotas, parent invoicing.
Base hours of 40 hours per week but with an expectation to do additional hours in order to ensure a satisfactory standard from staff and colleagues.
- Minimum of Level 3 in Childcare.
- Passionate about Early years education and childcare
- Good ICT skills-Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Ability to organise own work effectively and that of others, identify priorities and meet outcomes
- Lead by example; demonstrating high levels of drive, enthusiasm and passion with proven ability to motivate others
- Excellent written communication with ability to produce and evaluate reports
- Previous experience of managing a similar setting
- Recent Ofsted onsite inspections
- Up to date knowledge of EYFS framework and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of other regulatory frameworks
- Knowledge of Safeguarding children and keeping children safe
- Awareness of health and safety requirements
- Proven success in managing provision and innovative teaching across the Early Years Foundation stage
Commitment to and understanding of the importance of Early Years Practice Tigerlily Childcare want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.
- Nursery Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job