Day Control Room Operative
Job Title: DAY Control Room Operative
Location: Kettering NN16 8PS
Salary: £9.82 per hour
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time 4 on 4 off shift basis (Monday to Sunday 07:00 - 19:00) - Including Weekends and Bank Holidays.
The overall purpose of the role is to monitor and operate CCTV cameras making appropriate pro-active and reactive responses as well as logging incoming calls and dealing with them appropriately.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Telephone Answering,
- CCTV Monitoring,
- Deployment of Alarm Response Officers,
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for Security Officers on various sites,
- Monitoring of Lone Worker Check Call System,
- General Administration Duties.
- An excellent level of IT literacy with an ability to quickly learn in-house systems
- Ability effectively prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), must be confident on the telephones and be able to communicate at all levels
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- People person with a proactive and positive attitude
- Effective problem solving & organisational skills
- An excellent attention to detail
- Must have current SIA Licence
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Overtime available
- Up to 22 days holiday including double time for bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- attendance bonuses - selected at random each month
- Refer a friend scheme - you could earn up to £100 per friend recommended
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Control Room Operative, Security Control Room Operative, Security Room Operator, Security Control Room Operator, Control Room Operator, CCTV Monitoring, Alarm Response Control Room Operator, Security Officer may also be considered for this role.
- Security Officer
- CCTV Monitoring
- Control Room Operative
- Control Room Operator
- Security Control Room Operative
- Security Control Room Operator
- Security Room Operator
- Alarm Response Control Room Operator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'