Data Warehouse Consultant - Birmingham - up to £60K
A national BI and Analytics provider are actively seeking a Data Warehouse Consultant to join at a period of significant growth. This role will oversee implementation of Cloud based Data solutions with clients in a niche sector, and work with industry leading technologies. A full project lifecycle position with significant opportunities for progression.
Our client have doubled headcount in the last 12 months by offering advanced BI and Analytics solutions to a specialist industry. With an unrivalled USP they have forged a reputation for excellence in advanced projects built on Microsoft's Azure PaaS platform. As part of an aggressive growth strategy, there is an urgent requirement for a Data Warehouse Consultant to join a client facing team based in the Midlands.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
- Working with clients / business users to gather BI requirements
- Designing and implementing the Analytics Platform (built on Microsoft Azure)
- Liaising with internal development teams to ensure quality and on time delivery
- Running infrastructure design workshops, delivering training and support
- Development testing and end user acceptance testing
- Building working relationships with C Level stakeholders
- Managing your diary between home / office / client site
This is a full lifecycle implementation role, and you will have a tangible input in the success of projects from day one. In order to apply, we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- Exemplary experience developing Data Warehouse or Big Data solutions with Microsoft technologies such as: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Database, Oracle Db (9/10/11/12g), SQL
- Data modelling in SSAS or Power BI, ETL
- Advanced knowledge of query development (M) and DAX
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Strong background in Consulting / client facing
This is a technically advanced role where the blend between development and consultancy is essential. With future growth plans already in place, this is a unique opportunity for significant career enhancement with a business already dominating their industry.
The Data Warehouse Consultant should be confident in their skills but also flexible to accommodate client requirements. Ideally you will be based in the West Midlands / Birmingham area but as clients will be based across the country, you could be anywhere in the UK as long as you are happy with a role that requires travelling.
An exceptional salary plus unique benefits are on offer.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Birmingham / West Midlands / Data Warehouse / Microsoft / Azure / Data Factory / Data Lake / SQL / Oracle DB / Data Modelling / SSAS / Power BI / Business Intelligence / Analytics / Consultant
- Birmingham / West Midlands / Data Warehouse / Microsoft / Azure / Data Factory / Data Lake / SQL / Oracle DB / Data Modelling / SSAS / Power BI / Busi
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job