Contract job - Data Support Officer - £250 per day - 1 year contract - Horsham, West Sussex
Your new company
A leading national charity based near Horsham with an impressive HQ and working environment. Focused on animal welfare, this charity are undergoing unprecedented growth and change in terms of their marketing activity. You will be joining at an exciting time to really make a lasting difference to the engagement of the public with a view to increasing fundraising and donors through the management of data.
Your new role
To support the senior management team of the Data & Insight department with their day to day activity and various projects relating to the new SRM database implementation.
Support the immediate senior team with day to day task as required:
- Process invoices on behalf of senior team, ensuring accuracy of invoices and timely payment
- Attend various data & insight and /or SRM meetings and take notes to feedback to senior team on activity
and project progression
- Support the transition to the new SRM, coordinating between teams and providing required information
- Support the senior team when required to ensure projects/tasks are planned, managed and delivered
- Develop expertise on capabilities and understanding of SRM, acting as an ambassador for the wider
- Ensure accurate and open communications and coordination across a range of stakeholders within
the business, relating to data & insight activity or specific SRM updates
- Be a key member of the data and insight team, contributing to relevant gains in efficiencies and
effectiveness - Compile data & reports on behalf of the senior team relating to team activity and performance
- Provide support to senior team in relation to recruitment of new members of staff, including liaising with agencies, setting up interviews etc
- Provide general admin support to the senior team
What you'll need to succeed
Degree level education or equivalent, or ability to prove equivalent numerical and statistical aptitude
Experience of working in data lead environments
Understanding of CRM/SRM databases
Experience of supporting senior members of staff
Experience of managing a range of stakeholders
Ability to confidently communicate
Excellent working knowledge of the advanced use of Excel and Access
Ability to manage budgets
Project Management experience
Able to plan and organise a high workload within competing priorities, and restraints
Ability to create clear system related documentation
Ability to manage external supplier relationships
What you'll get in return
£250 a day with a view to a 12 month contract role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- database management / CRM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job