My client is a leading financial services company based in Darlington. The company is going from strength to strength, and as a result of this, it looking to recruit a Data Support Assistant on a permanent basis.
The team specifically focus on system administration, monitoring and controlling business processes specified by the management team that deliver the service to our clients, and customers.
This role is responsible for the accurate management of new work uploaded to our operating system, Edge.
This team member will work collaboratively with all other departments of the organisation and often work closely with our software development team and IT department.
This team member will work to ensure that the company meets its service delivery objectives, complying with regulations and with client contracts. They will also help to improve business processes, both proactively and reactively, enhancing overall business process quality and reliability.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the position performs a range of daily administrative duties that are of a responsible and confidential nature. Care and attention to detail, with high accuracy, is important to several duties of this role to minimise risk of mistakes that could have a high impact on the business, customers, or our clients.Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Check and upload new business (and other types of data) onto the system
- Carry out pre-scoring and other services
- Manage or participate in improvement projects
- Meet strict assigned SLAs and targets
- Diagnose and resolve data mapping issues when uploading new work files
- Respond to alerts and complete tasks
- Monitor and manage business processes to identify issues and potential improvements
- Implement and maintain interim measures until a fix can be deployed
- Test new software features and changes (UAT) and perform regression testing
- Document procedures
- Aid training and support to service users (usually within the business)
- General administration tasks including processing forms, scanning and filing
- Ensure processes are executed efficiently, in a standard and consistent way
- Other relevant duties or regular tasks as required
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office or LibreOffice (mainly Word and Excel)
- High attention to detail and accuracy is important in this role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deliver quickly and adapt to changing demands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate effective writing and training skills; good written English and grammar; ability to prepare good quality written material and reports
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'