Looking for data analyst jobs in London, and want to work for a leading healthcare technology company?
In this Data Support Analyst graduate job, you will be working remotely for a leading HealthTech company, who provide valuable data analytics and insight to the healthcare market. They have developed the UK's first product price benchmarking platform, which is now used UK-wide by the National Health Service, assisting buyers to make sense of the billions of pounds that is spent each year, and supporting the NHS deliver better value for money. As of 2019, they are now taking their products global, with the aim to double in size in the next year.
In this Data Support Analyst graduate job, you will be working remotely, assisting within the revenue team, and reporting to the Head of Customer Operations. You will be responsible for managing the core data which provides the foundations for the company's analytics work. You must have a great head for numbers and superb analytical skills, as you will be tasked analysing and evaluating large datasets provided by their customers for their various core applications such as the national NHS wide Price Benchmarking (PB) application.
In this Data Support Analyst graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Speaking to customers over the phone about data
- Analysing and evaluating large datasets provided by customers
- Managing monthly collection of data from customers
- Managing data received from customers
- Supporting analysis work and creating reporting
- Supporting application support with queries relating to data
- Engaging and liaising directly with customers to resolve these quickly and effectively.
So, what are we looking for?
- Someone who is happy to work remotely
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Experience in a data support role is essentially - ideally 2-3 years' experience post-university
- An analytical degree (Maths or Science-based) is desirable
- Intermediate level of MS Excel (must include pivot tables and v lookups)
- Comfortable handling large / disparate datasets e.g. manipulation, wrangling, mining
- Ability to understand issues with a dataset and report back to the end user in a concise manner
- Organised, self-motivated and comfortable working with limited guidance
- Experience of BI tools such as QlikView and data visualisation skills / communication are both desirable
- Experience of creating and using databases
- Knowledge of the NHS and/or procurement, supply chain and finance data would be advantageous
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of between £25,000 - £28,000
- Employer-paid health insurance and health cash plan
- Pension scheme with employer contribution of up to 5%
- 25 days leave (with option to purchase additional leave)
- Possibility of employee options/EMI (commonly called shares)
- Social events and fun quarterly activities
- Retail and leisure discounts
Looking for data administration graduate jobs and want to join a growing HealthTech startup? If you're an analytical graduate with an interest in healthcare and supporting the NHS, apply for this Data Support Analyst graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'