You will be part of the Data Science and Methodology team. The role will cover a range of skills drawing from statistical analysis, machine learning and consumer insight experience, to quantitative and qualitative techniques. You will work closely with a team of data scientists and help to develop the organisations proprietary analytics platform.
Your mission at the organisation will be to act as the bridge between data science, engineering and the client facing consumer research team. Occasionally you'll travel to visit client sites (10% of time).
- Ability to work independently, and be comfortable with uncertainty.
- Excellent critical thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written English, business level.
- Excel, SQL, Python, or other data analytics tools.
- Quantitative/stats education or training.
- Understanding of and/or experience in quantitative and qualitative consumer research
If you are interested please send an up to date CV to
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job