Data Protection Officer - Registered Charity
We are currently looking for a data protection officer for a registered charity. this is an exciting 12 month fixed term contract in a not for profit organistaion in Leicestershire.
The key responsibilities for this role will include:
* To advise the organisation, including the Senior Management Team, with regards to the organisations data protection obligations.
* To develop, audit and maintain, policies, procedures and other measures to ensure the organisations compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR.
* Ensure all queries from data subjects are addressed within legal time frames.
* Investigate, record and report any privacy incidents and potential breaches.
The successful Data Protection Officer will ideally have:
* Ability to interpret and apply appropriate legislation
* Highly organised
* Strong attention to detail
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels
* Confident in providing advice and solutions at all levels
* Ability to work unsupervised, exercise leadership, and influence change
* Experience working in a Data Protection or Information Governance Role
* Experience handling confidential information
* Experience building, implementing and managing data protection programmes
Please contact Mathew Maddison at Adecco on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Not for Profit
- Data Protection
- Registered Charity
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'