We are currently looking for a Data Processor to join a market leading company based in Salisbury. This is a permanent, full time position and they're holding interviews next week .
Our client offers clear progression opportunities, including the option to progress in different directions and the opportunity to undertake recognised financial services qualifications.
What does the role involve?
Administration in this department demands high levels of accuracy and a keen eye for detail. Dealing with queries from customers and Financial Advisers is common but you will also be liaising with third parties such as banks, investment managers, fund managers and data providers.
Data Processor/Administrator , key responsibilities include:
- Managing and maintaining data on various administration systems
- Maintaining the integrity of that data through control functions
- Ensuring the client transactional data is accurate and up to date
- Providing segregation of duties within key processes
- Providing an audit trail for data on the relevant systems
- Ensure efficient distribution of documents\information required by the business
- Provide high standards of internal service
- Build and manage relationships with corporate suppliers
- Ensure accurate reporting to customers and regulatory bodies
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- A team player and able to work independently using your initiative
- A flexible attitude and support the introduction of change
- Ability to assist in inspiring and maintaining an efficient, productive and well motivated team
- Ability to prioritise workload and take ownership of tasks
What's in it for you?
In addition to your salary, our client also offers these additional benefits
- 35 hour working week
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Money Purchase Pension Scheme - Our client will match your contributions up to a maximum of 6%
- Death in Service Benefit of 4 x Annual Salary
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan (Travel)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Active Staff & Social Club
If this role sounds just up your street, please apply via this page quoting where you’ve seen this advert or contact the Recruiter directly.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job