Data Process Administrator
Our client, a fantastic company based in South Essex, is currently recruiting for a Data Process Administrator to join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
The successful candidate will be joining the Master Data team to work specifically on a project to collate and standardise data spreadsheets. This is following some regulatory changes which require data to be stored and held internally in their systems.
You will receive full training on the subject matter and the fields of information to gather and record.
The successful Data Process Administrator will be responsible for:
- gathering data from approximately 300 3rd parties
- liaising with stakeholders internally and externally
- reformatting data from multiple sources into a standardised spreadsheet
- recognising anomalies within the data
- chasing further information when records are incomplete
You must have skills and experience in the following areas:
- strong Excel skills to format data in a simple and organised way
- keen attention to detail
- able to manage large quantities of data
- organised and methodological in your approach
- articulate and confident to speak to external companies
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'