Data Platform Engineer / Data Engineer / Java Developer / Java Data Engineer
My client is a rapidly growing start up based in Central London. They use cutting edge technology to address the challenges facing institutions trading in today’s financial economy. The successful candidate will join a small team of highly skilled engineers and data scientists working on a highly innovative FinTech product.
You will be joining a small team of highly skilled engineers with a lot of enthusiasm and passion for the FinTech product. With this comes exposure to complete software development lifecycle using an agile delivery model and building tools for use by the world's largest investment banks.
They are currently looking for a Data Platform Engineer (Java) to join their team on a permanent basis.
- 4+ years of hands-on development experience
- In depth knowledge of the Java programming language (Collections, multi-threading, JDBC etc.)
- Hands-on with writing SQL queries
- Strong fundamentals of basic data structures and algorithms
The company are actually looking to fill 3 positions for this role with different experience levels for each so if you have less than 4 years of development experience but are still keen on the role and willing to learn more on the role, then please do apply.
- Own features from design to deployment
- Work with technology and data science teams to understand application requirements
- Write tests, API and deployment documentation
If this role sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply by sending your most up to date CV to or alternatively apply via this advert.
Please note that this role isn’t able to provide visa sponsorship so you will need to have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job