Data Operations Executive
There is a newly created opportunity for a Data Operations Executive working with a renowned global media company. This is a truly exciting opportunity to enforce your own skills and techniques in data management in support of the sales, research and marketing departments.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-4 years experience in data and information management, marketing technology, quality data collection and analysis. Also possessing CRM skills with a solid understanding of Salesforce, advanced Excel skills and be highly numerical.
The role offers a lucrative benefits package, this includes:
* Salary in line experience circa £26K negotiable based on experience
* Fast progression, on-going training and potential routes into leadership
* 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
* Pension Scheme and Life Insurance
* Free breakfast and teas and coffees
* Great social culture in a snazzy modern City office
* All staff are rewarded and whisked away on a fabulous holiday destination once a year!
The Job Role:
* Contribute to enabling large and complex data sets to be presented and accessed in a simple and intuitive format for all users, including linking multiple datasets from different sources for integrated preparation and analysis.
* Take responsibility for interrogating and analysing data to support on-going marketing campaigns.
* Taking accountability for aspects of our CRM (Salesforce) & Pardot (Marketing Automation) data workflows platform and managing the entire end to end process.
* Co-ordinate and support the Data department data capture and research effort.
* Acting as the final check by managing automated and monitored data flow processes for data collection and quality.
* Manage and oversee the data research process. Ensuring the data research team deliver projects to target, on time and to brief, helping out where necessary at busy periods.
* Making recommendations for testing and using findings to improve research effectiveness.
* Train on an ad-hoc basis members of the marketing team on data systems and best practice data management while adhering to GDPR policy.
* Must have at least 2 years' experience in data and information management, ideally within a marketing department.
* Familiarity with modern relational databases, information system and marketing technologies.
* Salesforce.com knowledge and sound Excel skills are required.
* Must be highly numerical and performance oriented.
* The ability to handle multiple projects and products simultaneously.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to use data from multiple sources to gain insights and help drive decisions.
* Ideally have SQL and Pardot experience and a degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or something similar.
Please apply today with updated CV and call our offices on and ask for Kim or Chloe.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit how-i-became to find out what you could become.
- Data Collection
- Market Research
- Marketing Campaigns
- Data Quality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job